Mood Up team is a software house based in Poznan, Poland, serving software solutions to clients around the world.
Join our marketing team as an SEO Intern and get started on your journey in the IT industry!
We are expanding rapidly and scaling our digital marketing activities to be seen by clients as the go-to software solutions partner they need. The Mood Up website plays a large role in our visibility and is in need of someone with a passion and flair for SEO to optimise it.
• Basic knowledge of SEO and tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Some basic experience in conducting SEO activities
• Good command of English
• Motivation to be part of the growing IT industry
• Commitment and focus on achieving goals
• Good work organization
• Student status preferred
Scope of work
• Expanding knowledge of SEO and tools
• Driving the technical optimization of our website
• Monitor the organic traffic on our website
• Assist our inbound marketing specialist to increase organic traffic
• 3-4 weeks of research and learning on SEO (unpaid)
• 3 month paid internship based on skills, potential, and availability (a commitment of at least 20 hours per week)
• Full time/part-time cooperation at the end of the 3 months (a commitment of at least 20 hours per week)
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Looking forward to receiving your email application (subject: SEO Intern) with a CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to insert the GDPR consent text in your CV so that we can process your CV and get back to you.
We would also like you to answer two questions for us. These questions will help us judge your suitability for the position.
1. What about SEO do you find interesting and why do you seek a career in it?
2. Which factors in your opinion can drive the ranking of a website down in the search results?