Regular Android Developer
Mood Up Team is a close-knitted team of developers, designers and QA testers. We create mobile, web & IoT apps - from small & local projects (blogojciec, Polskie Radio Player) to large products for international corporations (NEOS, Vicodo, ThankYou club).
We are driven by the teamwork and the atmosphere in the company - it may sound like a cliche, but we truly believe that your satisfaction and development opportunities result in the success of your projects and the company as a whole.
Do you believe that technology can change the world for the better? Then become a part of the team and help us bring about digital transformation.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary depending on your qualifications
- Benefits: Bolt budget, Multisport card, co-financing for training and foreign language lessons, additional life insurance, Free Food Fridays, integration and joint trips, possibility to participate in industry international fairs and conferences, others
- Flexible work environment and flexible working hours. You can start work when you want (you just need to be able to work effectively with your team). Need a one-hour walk with the dog during the day? No problem!
- MacBook and all the tools to make your work even more efficient
- Chance for constant self-improvement in international projects
- Fine office in a very nice area: Park Kasprowicza, Poznań. Remote work is possible, but you are also welcome to come onsite. It is totally up to you!
What will you do
- Develop applications with the use of the newest stack and technologies as well as maintain and improve them
- Communicate effectively with the team and with the client on a daily basis
- Constant self-improvement in programming and project delivery
- Improve code with other team members by doing code review, exchange knowledge constantly
What is important for us:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience
- Deep knowledge of Kotlin, Java, Android, and Android Studio as a development tool, familiarity with GIT
- Experience with Android Jetpack libraries
- Knowledge of app architecture, design patterns, and ability to use them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, scrum team, the desire to bring the best user experience to our customers
- Proficiency at finding your own solutions to problems
- Ability to communicate well in English (B2)
Work on the best equipment
Commute safely & comfortably
Keep yourself & your family safe
Work from home with flexible hours
Internal meet ups
Share your knowledge, train and learn with others
Free Food Friday
Dinners delivered right to your desk
International projects? No problem
Training & courses budget
Broaden your mind
Backend (Node.js) Developer
Project Manager/Scrum Master
See how we process your personal data