This policy is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereon referred to as GDPR), which entered into force on the 25th of May 2018 in order to ensure data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
The controller of Users’ personal data is Paweł Masalski, conducting business as “Mood Up Sp. z o. o.” with his registered office at Floriana Stablewskiego, 47/12, 60-213, Poznań, holder of VAT-EU number: PL7831693357 (referred to in this document as “Controller” or “Mood Up team”).
Entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Sąd Rejonowy Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu,VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego under KRS (NCR) number: 0000465193, VAT-EU number: PL7831693357, REGON: 302256266 is the joint controller of Users’ personal data.
What data do we collect?
Mood Up team collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- Briefs for projects (from clients)
- Browsing data via cookies and pixels
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mood Up team with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Send us your personal contact details such as name, email address, phone number when downloading our resources such as free books
- Send us your personal contact details such as name, email address, phone number when submitting a brief on our project estimate page that is found on our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or interact with us on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via cookies and pixel tags
- Conduct a search query on our website
- Mood Up team may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- websites where we list vacancies in our team
- websites where our services are listed
How will we use your data?
Mood Up team collects your data so that we can:
- Send you emails containing resources such as eBooks.
- Send you emails regarding project estimates you requested from us
- Send you emails with updates on our blog, should you subscribe to them
- Display the ads that we think are relevant to you based on your interactions with our website
If you agree, Mood Up team will share your data with our partner companies that enable us to provide the above. The companies that we share your data with are
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords- to analyze our website statistics to better understand your needs and display ads that you would find helpful.
- Facebook- to analyze our website users and display ads that we believe you would find useful
- HubSpot- to provide you with a better customer experience via our website chatbot
- Bitly, Inc.- to gather information such as quantity, location and devices that click on newsletters, our website and/or forms that direct you to our website.
- Typeform- the form with which you send us details about your project for an estimate
How do we store your data?
Mood Up team securely stores your data with access granted only to the administrator of your data. All customer and user data are stored and processed in accordance with the art. 30 clause 1 of GDPR, and will only serve the specific purpose it was collected for.
You are however free to request the deletion of any record we keep, provided the necessary identification details are provided and verified by us. This applies to personally identifiable information such as name, phone number and email addresses.
Mood Up team would like to send you information about news and services of ours that we think you might like. Such marketing content, however, will only be sent with your express approval.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right to stop Mood Up team from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners at any time.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your contact information to be deleted.
What are your data protection rights?
Mood Up team would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Mood Up team for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mood Up team correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mood Up team to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Mood Up team erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mood Up team restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Mood Up team processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mood Up team transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our
Call us at: +48 61 611 38 76
Or write to us: Arena Business Center, Stablewskiego, 47/12, 60-213, Poznań, Poland
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a server sends to the web browser of the user who is accessing it. The web browser then saves it and sends the same file back to the server in later visits.
Cookies, therefore, are essentially a server’s way of remembering those who accessed it previously, allowing it to display specific content.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Functionality – Mood Up team uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Mood Up team uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Mood Up team sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses:
|Our Cookie||Name||Purpose of cookie|
|The Google Analytics platform is used for the anonymous tracking of users who visit our website, so that we can customize the experience for returning users. The anonymous data gathered is also passed onto to out Google Adwords in order to help us with targeting our ads.|
|These allow us to serve you better with our chatbot and create a better browsing experience for you|
|Identifies browser for login authentication purposes |
Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers
How to manage cookies
You are in full control of your browsing experience and can manage your cookies. Do however remember that cookies are profoundly useful in creating a tailored experience for you on our website, and might have you missing important updates if deleted.
Each browser has different ways of managing one’s cookies and you can find them in the links below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com
Call us: +48 61 611 38 76
Or write to us at Arena Business Center, Stablewskiego, 47/12, 60-213, Poznań, Poland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Mood Up team has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: rząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193, Warszawa