Requirements (for Ninjas):
• An excellent command of written and spoken English
• XP in digital marketing strategy execution in a startup, digital agency (or a great freelancer)
• Awesome research skills and natural curiosity
• Creative and persuasive writing skills
Basic requirements (for Juniors):
• Fluent written English
• XP in the IT industry or B2B content development
• Good research skills and natural curiosity
• Proper writing skills, esp. no grammar mistakes
If you lack some of the requirements, but you are sure you have the potential and this is a job for you – definitely try as well!
We offer you:
• A permanent job and flexible working hours
• Salary tailored to your experience, skills, potential, and availability
• Casual office atmosphere
• Attractive benefits package (multisport, life insurance, English lessons, personal development fund)
• Fussball, Jenga, COD, Star Wars Jedi Knight and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Looking forward to receiving your email application (subject: Inbound Marketing Ninja or Junior) with a CV attached to email@example.com.
Oh, and please don’t forget of a GDPR consent statement.
We would also appreciate if you answer two simple questions:
1. What 1-2 fanpages/profiles do you follow on SM and why do you think it’s worth your attention?
2. Please describe 1-2 mobile applications that have captivated you (exclude those made by FB or Google Inc.).