Regular Android Developer
Mood Up is a Poznan based, fast-growing development team that creates mobile & web apps (Rexona, MysteryVibe, Vicodo, Swimmo and more) as well as our own projects (Picado, debugg.it).
Support our development team in creating awesome mobile applications, developing new features and bug fixing – you already know it all!
What we offer:
- Attractive salary depending on your qualifications
- Flexible work environment
- MacBook and all the tools to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- Chance for constant self-improvement + foreign language lessons
- Working on international projects in a relaxed informal atmosphere
- Fine office in a very nice area: Park Kasprowicza, Poznań
- Flexible working hours
What is important for us:
- At least 2 years of experience in native mobile app development,
- Android Studio,
- Design/Implement/debug Android native services/daemons,
- Java and Kotlin,
- Design patterns, like: MVC, MVVM, IoC,
- Android Jetpack,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in performance optimization of mobile apps
- Able to explain the fundamentals of architecture of Android
Nice if you have:
- Past experience in IoT projects.
- Past experience in Modular Android App Architecture
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Why hesitate? Come and join Mood Up team, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .