We are looking for a Product Designer willing to learn and grow their competencies with us!
We are looking for a Product Designer who is willing to learn and grow their competences with us. As a part of Mood Up team, you will have the opportunity to plan & design interesting international projects.
What we offer
• A chance for constant self-improvement + foreign language lessons
• Work on international projects in a relaxed informal atmosphere
• Initial salary PLN 3000-5000 net, according to your experience and type of contract
• Incentives (insurance, massage, multisport, archery, integration camps)
• Great office premises in Park Kasprowicza, Poznań
• Flexible working hours
What is important for us
• Thirst for knowledge on all things related to mobile and web app design
• At least 1 year of commercial design experience
• Proficiency in graphic tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to present designs and convince stakeholders to your ideas
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Scrum environment
• Communicative skills in English
• Creating clean, effective, UI/UX-driven web and mobile interfaces
• Hands-on role in all phases of the app development lifecycle
• Collaborating with the development team to bring design UIs to life
• Developing promotional materials for the company
We will be happy to see if you
• Have experience with animations in After Effects
• Have basic knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS, JS
• Are familiar with creating digital art
• Can play Jenga, Bomberman, Fussball, and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Looking forward to receiving your email application (subject: Product Designer: full name) with a CV and portfolio attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to insert the GDPR consent text in your CV so that we can process your CV and get back to you.