Mood Up is a fast-growing team of developers, designers and QA testers.
We develop quality mobile & web apps to our clients in Australia, Asia, Europe and the USA.
🤓 Backend and/or Frontend developer
💸 Php 10,000 – 50,000 /month
🌍 Mood Up team | Calabarzon/Central Luzon/Manila
What is important for us:
• knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, JS (ES6) and/or a deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3/4;
• you know how to play with GIT;
• efficiency in dealing with:
• relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL);
• non-relational databases (eg. MongoDB);
• and other various queries;
• experience with technical writing and documentation;
• ability to work in a fast pace environment, scrum team;
• skill to solve problems on your own;
• ability to communicate well in English.
We will be happy to see if you:
• know how to deploy project (eg. on Google Cloud, Amazon EC2, Heroku or other servers);
• have knowledge of Docker, Firebase, Typescript and/or SCSS;
• know how to configure HTTP server (eg. NGINX, Apache);
• understand test-driven development and scrum methodologies;
• have some open source contributions.
Come and join Mood Up team. Send your CV + code sample (as a link to public GIT repository) to email@example.com (subject: Backend/Frontend/Fullstack developer).
- Please answer 4 questions below, to help us to move forward with your application:
- Which area/city do you live in?
- When are you available to start working with us?
- What’s your optimal salary expectation?
- What technology stack would you like to follow?