Mood Up team is a software house based in Poznan, Poland, serving software solutions to clients around the world.
Join our marketing team and let's grow together!
About the role
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting our team with the creation & execution of the marketing strategies. Working cross-functionally with content, design specialists, and partnerships team to deliver programs in order to achieve company goals and objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Assist across all social media activity including posting, responding and reporting engagement, content creation and management. Interact and communicate with third-party including external agencies, publications, events programmers, etc
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and execute content marketing calendar including blog articles, white-papers, social media posts, product video etc.
- Execute ABM strategy including content and email marketing
- Execute PR work plan with PR agencies including case studies, thought leadership, press releases, awards submission and ongoing commentary opportunities
- Manage design, creation, and execution of print and digital collateral including flyers and pitch decks
- Assistance in the execution of B2B marketing objectives across all marketing channels
- Supports both internal and external customers, while working closely with other departments or teams to complete deadline-driven projects
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What the ideal profile looks like
- Relevant work experience, preferably from PR or digital marketing agency
- Basic knowledge of marketing, content creation and advertising campaigns
- Customer service focussed
- Good communication and written skills
- Tech -savvy with a growth mind-set
- Can-do approach
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident manner
Why Mood Up team?
Mood Up not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
- Flexible work environment
- MacBook and all the tools to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- Life insurance for you and your family
- MultiSport card
- Individual massage sessions at work on Tuesdays
- Archery, volleyball, basketball afterwork activities
- Healthy snacks & free-food-Fridays
- Individual budget for Bolt & iTaxi
- Regular team integration meetups (from barbecue to off-road races)
- Annual exotic team trips (this year it’s Malta)
We also know that different blends of the above experiences and skillsets could translate to the best person for the role and so if you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Marketing Specialist and let’s chat!