Junior SEO Specialist (Part-Time)
Mood Up team is a software house based in Poland, serving software solutions to clients around the world.
Join our marketing team as a junior SEO specialist and grow with us!
Mood Up team is a software house serving solutions to clients around the world. We are expanding rapidly and scaling our digital marketing activities to increase brand awareness and be seen by clients as the go-to software solutions partner they need. Your creative and analytic approach as a junior SEO specialist will help us in this regard, and make a place for you to grow in our team in a more permanent capacity.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Knowledge of other SEO tools is welcome
• Some basic experience in conducting SEO activities
• Goodknowledge of the Google Office package (Docs, Sheet, Presentation)
• Good command of English
• Commitment and focus on achieving goals
• Good work organization
Scope of work
• Driving the technical optimization of our website
• Monitor the organic traffic on our website
• Work closely with our inbound marketing specialist to increase organic traffic
What we offer you
• A part-time job and flexible working hours
• Salary tailored to your experience, skills, potential, and availability
• Casual office atmosphere
• Attractive benefits package (multisport, life insurance, English lessons, personal development fund)
• Fussball, Jenga, COD, Star Wars Jedi Knight and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Looking forward to receiving your email application (subject: Junior SEO Specialist) with a CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to insert the GDPR consent text in your CV so that we can process your CV and get back to you.
We would also like you to answer two questions for us. These questions will help us judge your suitability for the position.
1. What SEO tools have you used in the past and why do you think they are the best tools for SEO?
2. Which factors in your opinion can drive the ranking of a website down in the search results?