What we offer:
• Attractive salary dependent on experience and type of contract
• Hands-on role in all phases of the app development lifecycle
• Chance for constant self-improvement (not only programmatically)
• Working on international projects in relaxed informal atmosphere
• Flexiplace – after an initial stint, you can work remotely for us
• Flexible working hours
What is important for us:
• At least 1 year of experience in teamwork development of iOS apps
• Ability to learn new SDK
• Skill to solve problems on your own
• Ability to communicate well in English
If you are starting your journey with Apple, apply for an internship.
You will receive easy task to do.
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Why hesitate? Come and join Mood Up team, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.