Inbound Marketing Ninja
Join our team as one of the first people and grow with us. We are looking for great talents, experienced or with lots of potential. You should be soon managing all inbound marketing efforts, executing strategy and delivering targets.
Requirements (for Ninjas):
• An excellent command of written and spoken English
• XP in digital marketing strategy execution in a startup, digital agency (or a great freelancer)
• Awesome research skills and natural curiosity
• Creative and persuasive writing skills
Basic requirements (for Juniors):
• Fluent written English
• XP in the IT industry or B2B content development
• Good research skills and natural curiosity
• Proper writing skills, esp. no grammar mistakes
If you lack some of the requirements, but you are sure you have the potential and this is a job for you – definitely try as well!
We offer you:
• A permanent job and flexible working hours
• Salary tailored to your experience, skills, potential, and availability
• Casual office atmosphere
• Attractive benefits package (multisport, life insurance, English lessons, personal development fund)
• Fussball, Jenga, COD, Star Wars Jedi Knight and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Looking forward to receiving your email application (subject: Inbound Marketing Ninja or Junior) with a CV attached to email@example.com.
Oh, and please don’t forget of a GDPR consent statement.
We would also appreciate if you answer two simple questions:
1. What 1-2 fanpages/profiles do you follow on SM and why do you think it’s worth your attention?
2. Please describe 1-2 mobile applications that have captivated you (exclude those made by FB or Google Inc.).