Mood Up team is a software house based in Poznan, Poland serving software solutions to clients around the world.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Designer willing to learn and grow their competencies with us!
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Designer willing to learn and grow their competencies with us. As a part of Mood Up team, you will have the opportunity to learn from senior colleagues and become a Product Designer fully focused on marketing and digital product strategy design.
What we offer
• Opportunity to tackle complex problems and provide elegant, creative solutions
• The chance for constant self-improvement + foreign language lessons
• Work on international projects in a relaxed informal atmosphere
• Great office premises in Park Kasprowicza, Poznań
• Flexible working hours (min. 20 hours/week)
What is important for us
• Being up to date with social media and current trends
• Proficiency in graphics tools such as Figma and Sketch
• Ability to collaborate, share your thoughts on problems, and work through them to discover the best solution
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Scrum environment
• Communicative skills in English (you’ll be able to improve it while working with us)
• Conceptualization and creation of marketing designs
• Developing presentations for our company to market and promote our services
• Creating graphic designs for social media platforms and marketing materials
• Supporting other designers in creating digital products
We will be happy to see if you have
• Commercial design experience with a portfolio of promotional and brand graphics
• Hands-on knowledge of interactive design processes and methodologies
• Familiarity creating digital art
• Can play Jenga, Bomberman, Fussball, and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Looking forward to receiving your email application (subject: Junior Marketing Designer: full name) with a CV and portfolio attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to insert the GDPR consent text in your CV so that we can process your CV and get back to you.