Mood Up is a fast-growing team of developers, designers and QA testers.
We develop quality mobile & web apps to our clients in Australia, Asia, Europe and the USA.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary dependent on experience and type of contract
• Chance for constant self-improvement + foreign language lessons
• Working on international projects in relaxed informal atmosphere
• Flexible working hours
• Fine office in very nice area: Park Kasprowicza, Poznań
What is important for us:
• Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, JS (ES6)
• That you know how to play with GIT
• Efficiency in dealing with
• relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL)
• non-relational databases (eg. MongoDB)
• other various queries
• Experience with technical writing and documentation
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment, scrum team
• Skill to solve problems on your own
• Ability to communicate well in English (you’ll be able to improve it on English lessons)
We will be happy to see if you:
• Know how to deploy project (eg. on Google Cloud, Amazon EC2, Heroku or other servers)
• Have knowledge of Docker and Firebase
• Know how to configure HTTP server (eg. NGINX, Apache)
• Understand test-driven development and Scrum methodologies
• Have some open source contributions
• Can play COD, Counter-Strike, and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Why hesitate? Come and join Mood Up team, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.