Mood Up is a fast-growing team of developers, designers and QA testers.
We develop quality mobile & web apps to our clients in Australia, Asia, Europe and the USA.
What we offer:
• Hands-on role in all phases of the app development lifecycle
• Chance for constant self-improvement (not only programmatically)
• Working on international projects in relaxed informal atmosphere
• Flexiplace – after an initial stint, you can work remotely for us
• Flexible working hours
What is important for us:
• Experience in teamwork development of Android apps
• Familiarity with Android SDK, Android Studio
• Skill to solve problems on your own
• Ability to communicate well in English
If you are starting to code in Kotlin, apply for an internship.
You will receive easy task to do.
We will be happy to see if you:
• Are aware of the limitations of mobile platforms
• Know your way around in Photoshop
• Have experience with AndEngine
• Can play Quake, Counter-Strike, and other multiplayer games
Working in a small but fast-growing team can offer great benefits.
Why hesitate? Come and join Mood Up team, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.